The United Arab Emirates is located in the Arabian Gulf, bordered on the south by Saudi Arabia and on the east by Oman. The country have been enjoying a strategic position being in the centre of Gulf countries, Indian Sub-Continent, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Africa. This position allows the country to explore the unlimited opportunities presented across multitude of industry. In fact the UAE is considered as the hub of innovation and have been the birthplace of many new ideas.
UAE’s surface area is 83,600 km², comprises of many geographical terrains ranging from plains to mountains and deserts to beaches. However the decisive competitive advantages to UAE are the significant coastline on the Gulf of Oman to the East and the Arabian Gulf to the west and northwest. Oil and Gas industry thrives as the country main resources are Oil and natural gas. The country are located near the Southern lines of the Strait of Hormuz, which is the passage for 40% of the world’s crude oil. More or less, the same reason why ports and airports in UAE are among the top choices for major carriers traveling between the east and the west.
The country is a unique combination of comfort, quality lifestyle, growing economy, and safety. The authority have established a strong reputation where the country is the place to go for living and working with a favourable setting and prestigious even. It is a spot for those looking to do business or having a holiday.
A lot of effort have been poured into preparing the business and residential area of which included the financial district with its very own stock exchange. These facilities are already operational with more coming such as Stadiums, museum, Entertainment Park. One particular development that has the whole world looking at UAE is the Dubai World Central, which is supposedly to be the biggest airport in the world. A lot of modern and futuristic facilities are also being offered in the Free Trade Zones where a new world of business and social infrastructure will be taking place. Significant investment are still being poured into infrastructure and projects throughout Dubai and other Emirates.
Advantages of the United Arab Emirates:
- High living standard with excellent location on the map.
- Stable and highly safe environment.
- Developed banking and financial sectors.
- Good infrastructure for tourism, banking, entertainment and business.
- Well-equipped infrastructure to raise a family – nurseries, schools and international colleges.
- High level of a security and personal safety.
- No Tax
- Comprehensive legislation protecting investors’ right.
- Attractive legislation and infrastructure for doing business.
- Non seasonal climate with a very welcoming environment from October till May.
- Small time difference with the majority of the countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
- Have a good position in the region.
- Convenient destination – flight time to Europe and Eastern Europe is 5-7 hours, whereas the other destinations for winter holiday take considerably longer.
The government’s liberal policy towards foreigners coming to the country is one of the key of current and future success of Dubai. More than 150 nationalities call Dubai their home and less than 10% of the population makes the local population. The condition in the Dubai is such that nobody feels as a foreigner in the country.